Take Control of your Service Management Work
Contractors and service management businesses need unique tools to manage their jobs. Service jobs create a mountain of paperwork from quotes and customer approvals to invoices and more. With so many moving parts, it can be difficult to keep on top of your job. With Nimbus’s service management software you’ll have the tools to manage workflow and track your paperwork so you can take control of your service business.
Track your Jobs in a Single Place
Nimbus is a single platform, which means that your job’s data flows to every department that needs it, and you can eliminate double entry, miscommunication, and underbilling in your service business. Tailor Nimbus job management to handle all of the operations in your workflow: quoting, subcontractors, workshops, manufacturing and more.
- Easily log the job and assign out the task to available employees using Nimbus Scheduler.
- Flexible interface to accommodate different workflows for different industries.
- Handle customer contact, job planning, service delivery, and invoicing in a single place.
Never Underbill for Labour, Materials, and Outwork
Easily track costs for all of your jobs, including materials, labor, and any outwork. With our integrated invoicing your profit and loss statements are automatically updated so you always know how much money you’re making.
- Record time and materials used from the field with Mobile Worker and Time Capture for a simple one-step approval and posting process.
- Raise a purchase order from the job within Nimbus, and our software effortlessly links the materials to the job, as well as to your Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable.
Spot and Fix Problems Quickly
Productive planning is easier when you know exactly how your jobs are progressing. Our reporting tools make it simple
to analyze your job performance. With a clear easy to understand overview of your service jobs, you’ll be able to analyze your job performance and make improvements based on real data.
- Check job progress reports, create WIP reports, compare budgeted and actual costs, and more.
- Drill down for greater detail so that you can streamline your workflow and improve your profitability.
Are you ready to master your business data? Let’s Talk.